Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hello World!

First order of business: collect all the blogs I like to read in one handy list. I hope I am not violating any rules of blog etiquette by adding these links to my site without a formal request. However, rest assured. No one will notice because this site is not going to generate traffic.

Second: think of many many ways to embarrass my grown children. Hey, I offered to sign up for My Space- but nooooo, that would be so uncool. Anyway, too bad. I can blog if I want to.

This exercise in writing is strictly for my own amusement. Proceed at your own risk! I just follow the rabbits down whatever trail they lead me.

1 comment:

Pvblivs said...

     I saw the title of this post and immediately something leapt to mind.

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
   {
    printf("Hello world!\n");
    return (0);
   }